What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lobie said:
today returned from back to basics and pick this up on the saturday, my first trophy :D

DSC00557.jpg

this time last year to the day my bus was burnt out after an engine fire, amazing what you can acheive in a year :)

Fuk yea, well dun dude. 8) :D

Paul.

Rolled down to Brean and met up with some Earlybayers and more :mrgreen: Then joined in the cruise to the beach,,,,,,, WOW !!! what great fun :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Great way to finish the weekend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

went to the hot rod drags and crewed on my mates rail,saw 2 bays ,1 late ratty :roll: and one cross over 8) tidy.67 beetle with a webesto sun roof and some nutter in a yellow fiat 600 turbo vw powered pulling huge wheelies and lots of coooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll hot rods 8) 8) 8)

Stood on a box and noticed far too much flaking paint and rust on the roof for my liking (bit of a short-arse...).

Add it to the winter to-do list...

Stabbed myself in the hand with a screwdriver (made a cut an inch lon in a perfect line!) whilst replacing my dynamo with an alternator.

Hoorah poppy is working again. Took 3 hours to swap it over, although I could do it in about 30 minutes next time now I know how!

J.

Took Murphy to work as my MBike is being repaired after the rear wheel bearing collapsed!

Good fun using the bus as a daily! 8)

'Investigated' several patches of bubbly rust which subsequently morphed into small areas of fresh air... Bugger.

Still, better now than in a few months...

Let the weld-fest begin...

I made a relay box to power the electric fuel pump, then jacked up the rear to test the connection points & fixing area before wiring it all in. Glad I did cause was gonna use the alt to power a relay that was 12vdc :roll: so put everything back together and gave it a wash.

Fixed it after puzzling and trying to rectify suspected fuel starvation related breakdown two weeks ago. Changed fuel lines, filter, had pump apart etc, no joy :cry: .

Today spent 15 minutes and less than a fiver changing points and condensor, all back to normal now, what a twat :roll: .

Used it as a removal van and took my niece back to uni in swansea 200 mile round trip

Left Friday night and returned Sunday night. From south Wales to slough, then to Bury St Edmonds. Camped two nights. 500 mile round trip. The bus Never skipped a beat......bliss!

Drove my daughter to A&E in mine this morning, she's got a massive splinter in her thigh thats broke off under the skin, looks like they've gotta scalpel it out under anaesthetic.

Kids will do anything for a day off school.....
And I get to spend time on Earlybay!

Spence

Me and my dad fitted a new JK roof canvas, nice job took about 3hrs inc a tea break never done one before so very pleased.
image.jpg

Latest posts