What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some work on my new engine case,

Before

Photo_7B427D8D-06EB-369D-AED5-1F18DB5AF612_zps264dcae7.jpg

After
WP_000035.jpg

and before and after in the same picture.
WP_000029.jpg

still plenty to do though!

Had a good once over with a dust rag.. Shop vac and cleaned out cubbys and glove box.... Invisioning the gem underneath..... Loooong way to go!
uvyhu5eh.jpg

I seam sealed and and painted my new tubs just to keep the rot out

Can't get my pics on photobucket I choose upload media but nothing is found
Any ideas

Mark

Put the starter out of a 2L auto on it, turns it a treat, if I run out of petrol within a mile of home I reckon it would get me back.

Picked up a fridge for my niece in it. Replaced a bulb holder in back of dash, tried putting a big sticker in tailgate window. Got a crease, tried to peel it back off, made it worse so screwed it all up in a ball and threw it away with the hump :lol: !! Went to the coast in it to make the most of the pleasant weather and fitted my Über Cool lock for the first time when I put it away. 8)

Picked up a load of furniture from my mum's including a couple of sheets of ply and even overtook a couple of lorries on the way home. Lovely day for an EB drive...

Replacd the indicator relay that gave up clicking last weekend. My local auto electric shop did it for £8, which worked out a little cheaper than the online places, and it was made in Germany. The indicators seem to flash a little brighter as well.

Fitted my propex heater just finished it so sitting in my van trying it out, real cherry.

Went to Pep Boy's and picked up a old school steering wheel cover. Had to replace the new school one as it wore out in just under a years time.

file-4.jpg

Added a cool Flo sticker gave her a buff and drove her as she's my daily ;)

6C7746DA-0293-41D5-8D76-7C7A6CD29975-3287-000003D3D0F7FA37.jpg

Chris

Thanks pal , have you sold the single ? And are you getting another I'm not doing Ninove this year as we're back road tripping next year woop woop ;)

Chris

A deal is being sorted out as we speak, and yes another early bay is on the cards.
Shame your not doing Ninove but Im sure another one of your road trips will be awesome!

Nice one , any pics of the new one?

It will be awesome I'm going with my mate who has a69 savannah beige bus :D

He's the same mate I want to sorrento in italy he was in his splittty , I was in my bay :D

Good luck

Chris

Latest posts