What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After finally getting my rear seats in yesterday, we had our first family outing today :D went to carsington waters, then on to. Matlock bath and then finished the day off with a carvery at a country pub, happy days :D :) :D

68_early_bay said:
After finally getting my rear seats in yesterday, we had our first family outing today :D went to carsington waters, then on to. Matlock bath and then finished the day off with a carvery at a country pub, happy days :D :) :D

Very nice too! I like Matlock, did you go on the cable cart to the top of the hill??
Also did you manage to park ok!!! :|

Took me ages last year!!! :?

myvanway 69 said:
68_early_bay said:

Very nice too! I like Matlock, did you go on the cable cart to the top of the hill??
Also did you manage to park ok!!! :|

Took me ages last year!!! :?

We just went for the walk this time, not on the cable car, we go up quite a few times a year only 20 miles away so a nice local day out :D
Parking there is great isn't it :lol: plenty of bikes there today so no parking on the strip, but best place is to park is up the hill near gullivers, then a 5 min walk down the hill plenty of spaces :D
Then a carvery at the tavern at tansley on the way home :) , Sunday sorted :D :D :D

Tried to time my engine and sort out the carb, but had to call it off due to the rockers dumping oil on the exhaust and smoking me out :evil: So the leaks have been sorted today, ready to tune the carb tomorrow.

Tried off roading :mrgreen:
DSCF4215.jpg

I put yet another skim of filler down the side and another coat of high build primer as after spending an hour wet flatting it i still wasnt happy and im a fussy git! :D

Took a few more very old bolts off the drive shaft. Oh, and skinned my knuckles whilst doing it :x

68_early_bay said:
Hoosier said:
Realised it was time to sell :(

No. Why?

Usual reason, money.
Went to the bank today and borrowed a few hundred to get the interior finnished.
When done, il be selling it.
Rather my Van disapear off into my history rather than my missus.
Shit happens but its not the end of the world.

Rich

Latest posts