1967 Neptune Blue Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sparkywig said:

It's looking good mate, made some real progress. Where did you get the upper reservoir from? I had to get a nos one for mine as no one did a repro at the time

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

67westy said:
sparkywig said:

It's looking good mate, made some real progress. Where did you get the upper reservoir from? I had to get a nos one for mine as no one did a repro at the time

CIP 1 sell them, about £50 including shipping from California.

sparkywig said:
67westy said:
sparkywig said:

CIP 1 sell them, about £50 including shipping from California.
Nice one [emoji106] I can be slightly less terrified of breaking it now I know there are replacements [emoji3]

New addition to workshop. Hours of fun cleaning all my rusty parts. :lol:
I'm sure the novelty will wear off pretty quickly though.

Tubs and notches from Trailer Queen Restos collected from Cornwall, and just resting in place for the moment.

A couple of deep breaths before cutting out the damaged windscreen.
I'm pretty relieved that the window opening is in pretty good condition, considering all those years in the junkyard exposed to the elements it only needed a wire brushing and a coat of rust treatment.

The blast cabinet will be worth its weight in gold but yeah gets very tedious. Luckily for me my workshop is next door to a blasters & powder coaters :mrgreen:

Loving the artwork. Hope the number is staying. :lol: :lol:
Clear coat and nobody will ask again what year it is. Much like a Banksy.

J & P
:D :D :D

Some nice work Si - especially the roof, does look pretty decent in the pics.
The blast cabinet looks a good size so no excuses for doing the larger bits.

Not much progress on any vehicle at the moment, other than having to completely rewire the front end of the squareback.
But I did have a socially distant parts run around Central England yesterday. Most of the stuff in the cargo area is for the Type 3.

Engine lid is a great match :D good to see you briefly at the end of my drive way too :lol:

How have I missed this thread?!
What a nice addition to the Sparkyfleet, not to mention a grand little unit to stash it safely away in.
Excellent work so far, dude!

Latest posts