1969 Portugese Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grazy said:
Painted - no effin way son :shock:

scrapping it more like :shock:
IMG_1925.jpg

got it on the ramp and had a look this week, not too bad but it turns out that inbreeding and webbed fingers arent conductive to restoring busses! :shock: :lol:
spent this week cutting out rusty metal and getting ready for new panels going in. the vans really quite good but has suffered on the drivers side more, very strange features too like lots of 68 only bits and no factory primer, must be a CKD thing

mmm loverly rusty bus metal!
IMG_1941.jpg

sorted the floor out
IMG_1929.jpg

gonna try and get this beastie knocked out for next month...now wheres that big tub of filler???? :shock:

hell yeah lets tag team all the earlybay busses, ill make em solid n you trim them out! ;)

Nick-Rackham said:
Nice :) are you sure Grazy deserves this kind of treatment? ;)

the insults or the quality metalwork? :lol:
i take the P out of all my customers, but grazys gonna get ripped something proper :shock: ;)

just wait till i polish his van :shock: :msn4:

Thanks for the kind words Christoph , :? Looks like progress is coming on ,

Better get the engine back in one piece :shock:

Went to SKs workshop today and dropped off engine , box and a few other bits ,

The boy is doing some great work and tells me he is really enjoying working on such a special bus :lol:

Keep it up Chris - Thanks for all the pi$$ taking , :shock:

Mate,

I don't want any thanks, or money - it's just a gift ;) I'll drop it off round yours soon and you can build the rest of the interior around it :D :D

6141610_b8ab266b6e.jpg

Latest posts