• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S_ Back by popular demand

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, could I have the following as soon as you are able to do them if possible?
BEANWAGEN
VOLKSWAGEN
MAXWAGEN
Could you PM me your payment details. Cheers.

Just collected all the badges from the chroming place. :D Will start packaging up and posting over the weekend. so hopefully you should get them early next week.

Thanks everyone

Lee

Not been onto EB for a while , so only just spotted this. Any chance of getting one cut like this?

T_R_E_U_H_A_F_T _P_O_W_E_R

If it's not too late?

Thanks

recieved mine today, spot on , thanks for your time dude.

65118_254234718038679_657823222_n.jpg

Wheres the majority of you going to mount the badges?, seen some on the glove box lid, has anyone put theres on the boot lid (photos?),

Yes :!: :!: :!: Mine has arrived in The Netherlands.
script.jpg

Thanks Lee for your efford.

I compared it to the repro Volkswagen script I bought 2 years ago (which has never been mounted to the bus).

The Badges Lee made are full shiny chrome and full metal, where the repro badges have a matted finish and weigh much less ( plastic finish or aluminium :?: )

script2.jpg

As I really like the shiny finnish. If Lee plans a new run of Badges, I would like to order:

V_O_L_K_S_W_A_G_E_N :mrgreen:

Where do I plan to mount it: On the right side of the tailegate.

Mine arrived today, excellently packaged, and top quality finish, really pleased with them.

Was going to mount mine on the tailgate. Anybody got any ideas on what to use. Was going to try and get 3M automotive double sided tape( if there is such a thing, sure I've seen it somewhere?), which is like a thin foam. Suggestions.....

Latest posts