I need cash - and quick!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ill leave it till tonight before contacting the seller. cash is burning hole in my pocket :D

jesus......... what are you doing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had literally just managed to forget about the whole ordeal after my wife told me to stop behaving like a child.... it is a sign though, and say hello to the child again.... Still £7500 short though!

Thanks for all the messages folks ;)

I refuse to admit that i wont get this back, but its looking more and more likely that it wont be this time :(

Hoffer, go for it fella - I have no rights to it whatsoever so i could never discourage anyone from having a look, but I appreciate you giving me a chance though :D It was fairly solid, the worst part is the gutters which are all shot - it was to be my next 'big' job on it before i sold it, and it doesnt look like they've been tackled. Other than that, floors were good, engine was good, gears were good, poptop was good (new seals all round and skylights) could have done with a new canvas but it was never a problem. Couple of little leaks round the bottom of the windscreen so look out for them. Other than that, we loved it to bits....

I hope it goes to someone who will see it right

(I'm still buying lotto tickets though!)

So it didn't meet its reserve again??

Nope just received a second chance offer on it but I'm going to hold fire as I I'm not 100% convinced it's for me and I'm sure the right one will come along as long as I'm patient.

I am puzzled as to why its not selling - the reserve may not be what i was told he was looking for it, but it cant be far off... and its reasonable enough in my opinion, considering what some buses are going for! Maybe its too custom for some people?

At 8 weeks and counting till our Baby is born, i really cant see me coming up with the cash now :?

you any richer dude? its back up again......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140590327412&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can't you do a two for one offer and sell the wife?? :D

I'll get my coat...........

Latest posts