My Montana Red sunroof deluxe new stance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it was a good day for a sunroof deluxe

a84badc7.jpg

1a51d215.jpg

92e766a8.jpg

b91d5128.jpg

8)

Pete

Hey Pete, were you down Croyde last week ? I saw a glimpse of a red bay going up moor lane on Thursday, nearly positive it was your bus.

Hi Andy, I wish i was in croyde, i was stuck at work so unless the Mrs nicked the bus and headed down it was not me

Pete

Mystery that then, come to think of it I dont think it had sprints on, nearly sure it had a similar regd though !

Thanks very much, it has to be said Tamworth is a bit of a hot bed for buses,

the sunroof is great on a sunny day, not so great on a rainy day with blocked drain holes, ( all mine are on at the moment though :D )

Pete

It was a joy to drive back compared to the trip up there, all the gears held up great and still are now, need to get it fixed properly this week before t2d next week

the screw in my gear shift coupling came loose on the trip up there making changing gear and adventure, When we swopped the gear box over we swapped it all out but the screw that i had did not have a hole in it, apparently the trick is to run some wire through the hole in the screw and wrap it around so it cannot come loose,

I now have a screw with a hole in so i can sort it out

Pete

Well had a very very very wet trip out to the T2D hog roast.

was good fun and it was my longest trip to date with the new engine and it ran great.However my sunroof leaked like buggery today. its great on a sunny day, not so great on a wet day so some investigation work to do. didnt really take many pictures due to the weather, and the ones i did take are pants phone pics, but the earlybays were representing well

waiting for gadget to arrive

e9c9aa76.jpg

Still waiting

bcfbf7ad.jpg

earlybays front and centre

c59b076f.jpg

Such a polite young man as well

07769e3b.jpg

good to catch up with ollie and Matt, no doubt matt will have some hdr shots knocking around

Cracking Delux, red is the new white :lol:

Have you managed to knock that tailpipe off your VS exhaust yet? ;)

:)

petegee56 said:
good to catch up with ollie and Matt, no doubt matt will have some hdr shots knocking around

Bonza bus mate, really loving it. 8)

moler said:
Cracking Delux, red is the new white :lol:

Have you managed to knock that tailpipe off your VS exhaust yet? ;)

:)

I have not caught it on anything as yet, and your wrong delta green is the new white 8)

Well after my wet trip to t2d I decided it was tie to sort some stuff out. First on my list was the windscreen. I had been meaning to change the seal for a while as its been leaking but seeing how much water poured into the bus last saturday I decided it was time. I was putting it off as i was worried what it would look like underneath.

Well whipped the seal out, and it was not to bad at all, a couple of small holes.

4a4b3f2e.jpg

526f126c.jpg

9adb054d.jpg

But when you have a gadget all is ok

d9aa00f2.jpg

4118a68f.jpg

decided to paint the dash whilst the screen was out

c07a6a26.jpg

6efb5840.jpg

Screen went back in with ease

e34b7a48.jpg

c3613591.jpg

Just need to sort out the deluxe trim now, Im going to try to recycle my og stuff, and then move onto the next leak

Pete

Latest posts