our shed (72 crossover)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked back through the whole thread, (just recovering from an op on my leg so too much time on my hands ! ) The amount and quality of the work you guys have done is absolutely amazing.
it doesn't seem possible that the finished van is the same one you started with.
congrats to you both. seems a pity to sell it after all that hard work. hopefully it will go to someone who will look after it and appreciate all the work thats gone in to it.

Great result. I especially like the Bet Lynch cushions. Exterior colour combo is a good un too.

Cheers for the kind words guys. It is gutting to sell it, but we need the money for the next house, plus we've got another Early Bay and a caravan to keep us entertained. :)

JohnS said:
Great result. I especially like the Bet Lynch cushions. Exterior colour combo is a good un too.

lol, i chose the colour and the cushions...i have great taste :lol:

hope the leg gets better soon Chris :)

jabbo said:
Cheers for the kind words guys. It is gutting to sell it, but we need the money for the next house, plus we've got another Early Bay and a caravan to keep us entertained. :)

Any updates dude :D

Latest posts