our shed (72 crossover)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's also now got laminete flooring. Forgot just how bad I am at doing that! :(

lol, no next one for a while. Too many projects have already taken it's toll on me, so I'm not expanding the fleet anymore. I'll sort the Ghia next before making a start on the panel me thinks.

Shaggy said:
You have a Ghia as well....WOW thats cool, I love those :D

You got any pics?

Yep, here's a pic taken at Expo;
DSC02582small.jpg

emerald said:
leave it then, ill get pete to do it when he comes home...

When has the fact I can't do something every stopped me from doing it. :lol:

Well the laminate flooring is pretty much in, and the end is finally in sight.

DSCF0365.jpg

Just really a case of doing door panels and a bit of painting for the inside really. :D

Unfortunately I'm back to being snowed under with work so the bus has become a bit of an 'as and when' thing again. However, I did manage to get a couple of spare minutes today to go and pick up a little accesory for it today. Something it's not seen for 6 years - a tax disc! :lol:
DSCF0366.jpg

Finally all fully legal after 6 years off the road. Happy days.

Managed to sneak another half hour on the bus today.

Ended up fitting the cab carpet;
DSCF0370.jpg

And giving the roof a quick blow over. Just waiting for it to dry. Sorry for the crap pics;
DSCF0369.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

well he is back home now, the neighbours dont believe hes the same bus! :lol: he looks loads better in the flesh, the pics dont do justice to the work Scott and Kev did!

we still have the interior bits to finish off but tonight will be his first outing to our club meet 8)

massive congrats dudes! loads of hard work paid off. Gonna be the good times now 8)

Well after sneaking a couple of hours on the interior in my bus yesterday, I felt it was only right to do the same with Nic's bus today. So I finally got off my a$$ and set about finishing making the door cards I started months back.

Still need the latch inserts;
DSCF0470.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

In the back;
DSCF0473.jpg

DSCF0469.jpg

Looks a lot more complete now. :D

Latest posts