Project Olive

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Just, yeah tell me about it! i noticed you didn't have it on yours too.
I've tried a few types but haven't found the right thickness yet. Where did you source yours from?

I'm kinda doing my bus in reverse :oops:
I've made it look cool but now want to add a bit of functionality as we have a little girl aged 8months i need some creature comforts like propex and mains sockets so your thread was really helpful.

Churz
Al

my bus looks a bit girly in the flesh as the mrs has had quite a heavy influence in flowery curtains etc :roll:
So it thought i would tuffen the old girl up a bit with a grungy backdrop and frame.
She's now 'Olive the ard nut' :lol:

9433_130100918587_619358587_2349448.jpg

Tiki-Al said:
Hi Just, yeah tell me about it! i noticed you didn't have it on yours too.
I've tried a few types but haven't found the right thickness yet. Where did you source yours from?

I'm kinda doing my bus in reverse :oops:
I've made it look cool but now want to add a bit of functionality as we have a little girl aged 8months i need some creature comforts like propex and mains sockets so your thread was really helpful.

Churz
Al

Heritage do the trim so im told but not looked into it yet........

I got 3 kids under 6 so know all about functionality, hense fitting the propex, Zig & inverter :roll:

Just

Crap weather but still managed to get my new skim board table done.

Was pretty easy to make actually. Took me ages to find a board that went with the bus but i think this one is perfect! the green is incredibly close.
surftable3.jpg

surftable2.jpg

The base and pole disconnect and store in the side cupboard, whilst the table goes up between the roof and poptop
surftable.jpg

Simple self tappers, had to make a bit of a spacer out of some old material i found otherwise the screws would have come out the top :shock: good job i checked.
surftable4.jpg

cheers mate, get to try it out this weekend! cold but sunny...good job i've got great heating...hang on!? :lol:

cotswoldiver said:
The interior is coming together so well - at times like these I wish I didn't have a 'stock' bus :roll:

Thanks for the kind words guys!
I know what you mean cotsworldiver, the coin flips both ways, sometimes i wish i had the practicality of a fully blown westy...well i actually did at one point :msn4:

What we all really need are two buses each!

Thanks again, off to ultimate dubs in her this weekend so should get some good piccies up after 8)

Austin said:
lovely bus mate, looks really good. what size, and make of tyres you got on your radars?

Hi Austin tyres are 185-65-15 on the rear and 175-65-15 on the front. They are hancooks, I really like em too,

Latest posts