rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you get it sorted.

I had a bit of an issue with my calliper brackets on my ball joint Futbus kit, but I sent them back and they reworked them. They then fitted. You kind of think these kits should fit straight out of the box. :(

Are you still going up to Camperjam?

Yes, off about 10ish Friday, a gentle pootle up the M5/M6/M54. :)

The brakes are on the "new" k'n'l beam that's being fitted next weekend (hopefully).
I know what you mean about aftermarket parts (drop spindles, brakes, engine parts, etc...) and they were in no rush to sort it, took 2 weeks to get the replacement carriers back to me after I'd sent them on an overnight.

See you up there, we're leaving about 12:30 so we may see you from the back of the queue at the gates. :lol:

:evil: That's just crap. Once you get the right ones you know where you need to tell them to shove the wrong'uns!

gvee said:
:evil: That's just crap. Once you get the right ones you know where you need to tell them to shove the wrong'uns!

Already done that George, it's getting tight as the only time I've got the workshop is next weekend. It'll fuck the entire year up if I can't get it done.

Nearly all packed for Camper Jam......

Vhdr6.jpg

:D

What a cracking weekend.
Friday was a bit damp, but yesterday was OK and this morning was hot and sunny when we packed up.
No moaning about the weather and refunds here, it's what you make of it that matters.
Loads of good company and met a few new faces as well. :D

Friday about 1 o'clock waiting to be let onto the fields.

kNeKP.jpg

WzTGk.jpg

0v3jb.jpg

There were some really bad drivers about though..... :lol:

UABwm.jpg

wYlDh.jpg

OpMh5.jpg

3EHr1.jpg

TpAB4.jpg

P5KVj.jpg

HzBv9.jpg

And on the way home at Strensham Services, a Pontiac Le Mans,