rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sparkywig said:
Valentine Won said:
Nice 8) much better than your pink wheels :lol:
I am toying with the idea of alloys :roll: :oops:

Don't worry Shaun, the "pink" wheels are staying for a while yet.
I think you need to stop faffing about and make a decision, you still haven't got that deluxe trim on yet....

How do you know i havn't :msn4:

Rain stopped play on the nearside rear corner replacement today, so I decided to play with the new "toy" in the gap between showers.

JO2FM.jpg

KB2hD.jpg

yvp49.jpg

zJhXR.jpg

9wJzo.jpg

pcEH9.jpg

gyfAs.jpg

zuVBg.jpg

iW8DH.jpg

Double bed or single bunks,

r8P2L.jpg

or a nice comfy couch.

1h7i4.jpg

1ZjDu.jpg

HfKFp.jpg

aTzZn.jpg

The po has left me a drink. :)

ATV76.jpg

It smells a bit damp, so decided to leave it up for an airing and then ripped the gash carpet tiles up to reveal the original lino.

OxKFs.jpg

A couple of jobs to do before it's ready for Easter, repair/replace the door lock, replace the storage box lock, wash all the curtains and seat covers, find a piece of lino for the centre section and then rip out and renew all the internal electrics.

:D

Where did you pick that up from Sparky? It's really nice, but you must keep the curtains, reminds me of the early 70's. :D

LV

I was checking out the thread on these things yesterday. Ultra cool, and I haven't seen that flower material since I was 5 or 6 :D

The wife just walked past the PC and saw the flower material and said exactly the same thing!

So many memories of caravan holidays in the 70's flooding back. Brill 8) :D

PS.......not like you to let a bit of rain get in the way of serious work Sparky :mrgreen:

sparkywig said:
Rain stopped play on the nearside rear corner replacement today, so I decided to play with the new "toy" in the gap between showers.

012_zps51b8c1cf.jpg

:D

Is that a Owl box just inside the door Sparky..!!?? :lol: :lol:

Loving the retro toys you acquire....!!!! 8) 8)

What started as a quick replacement window rubber turned into a much larger job this morning. Only replaced this last year. :|

KvkZP.jpg

Back at home to finish the sanding and get some paint back on. Decided to have a little go at a couple of spots on the roof at the same time. Really need a nice warm dry spell to get the sunroof off and do the complete roof in one go.

3u01v.jpg

6vS0j.jpg

rNDfm.jpg

K0BJj.jpg

As I can multi-task occasionally, the seat box lid and spare wheel well cover got a coat of varnish as well.

CaL4l.jpg

wDvsE.jpg

Let's hope I can get on with the rear corner next week.

Latest posts