Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No point hanging about, :D I have only got a winter to get it ship shape...blah blah.

I enjoy the challenge, and this one is the best I have owned!

Daz/Paul: Not the best video, but it is proof that it goes after some major surgery. And i got to see it driving. Kinda Weird.

Faux, your Bus looks the real deal.. :D 8)

Makes my Westy look like a Baja... :lol: Gotta sort out my altitude problem as soon as I think! :lol:

Thanks Vil, Hight isn't every thing.....being short...the lower my bus the taller I look. :D

I managed to fit the rear belts, 1 x lapbelt and 1 x 3 point. They look so good I will have to change the front ones now.. :(

DSC00743.jpg

And I have made a replacement sliding door card as the old one was too far gone to repair

In the garage:
DSC00741.jpg

Fitted: I have got to find a strong glue to fix the og sticker on. Any ideas welcome?
DSC00744.jpg

very good work there mate.you should have been a chippy

Cheers Lee

And Daz....I need your help with the electrics and fitting the propex, What is your daily rate???????? :D :D

Or a diagram of the CF8 and how you fitted it up.....it is all numbered... :roll:

Daz, I haven't mounted anything yet as I want to get everything positioned to make sure it will all fit. I want to gey the propex heater, 12v and 240v in quite a small space......I have to fit the beer in somewhere. :lol: Just let me know when you are available, my work is pretty flexible and weekends are mainly free. I'll ring you.

I adjusted the rear by 15mm (lower of course) so easy with the adjustable spring plates.
DSC00748-1.jpg

And Matthew wanted to eat his chocolate bar in the bus and try on the seat belt.
DSC00750.jpg

can i come and have a chocolate bar too.you may need to join 2 belts together to fit around me.

Lee you are always welcome, you may have to fight Matt for his chocolate though.

Don't worry, plenty of adjustment in the 3 point belt. :D

All four shocks are on, I managed to do it last night. I haven't taken it for a spin yet. Next dry day.......April it is then. :lol:

faux said:
All four shocks are on, I managed to do it last night. I haven't taken it for a spin yet. Next dry day.......April it is then. :lol:

If the weather there's anything like it is here today then it's good day for a test drive :D

feels like summers back... not for long i'm sure!

just looked back through the whole thread. transformation is amazing. wheels and stance look perfect. nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts