Snow has arrived

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberdyne systems

Reaction score
Its snowing!

Snow flake right in front of lens!
519963.jpg

Thats better
519964.jpg

Glad I've fitted some OG heat exchangers to the Bug!
519965.jpg

Gareth

bloody hell dude! looks awesome :) is your bug your daily?

at least you will have good traction :)

AxlFoley said:
bloody hell dude! looks awesome :) is your bug your daily?

at least you will have good traction :)

Yep thats my daily driver, I've finally got round to getting some OG heat exchangers to replace the crap after market ones. It was the Van that kinda got me thinking along those lines, as it would warm up so fast (the air from the demister - not the inside of the van!).

Yeah took it for a little 'spin' on the road earlier lol.

Gareth

Snow what snow, we very rarely get it here, has to bad b4 i get it here :( :cry: :( .
Bridgwater is in valley so keeps to warm.

Mr mjknight71 spent the day in Weymouth yesterday, my GOD it was windy :shock: but had a good day, even got on the beach for a bit with the children, watched some mad kite surfers out doing their stuff.

rustydiver said:
spent the day in Weymouth yesterday, my GOD it was windy :shock: but had a good day, even got on the beach for a bit with the children, watched some mad kite surfers out doing their stuff.

you aint wrong about the wind......... :wink:

poor kids... :mrgreen: be nice bring them down when it is nicer 8)

mjknight71 said:
rustydiver said:
spent the day in Weymouth yesterday, my GOD it was windy :shock: but had a good day, even got on the beach for a bit with the children, watched some mad kite surfers out doing their stuff.

you aint wrong about the wind......... :wink:

poor kids... :mrgreen: be nice bring them down when it is nicer 8)

Too many grockles (holiday makers) around then.
We enjoy going down for a drive and spending a few hrs woundering around.

can anyone tell me whats occuring along the a30, m5 m6 routes...i`m towing a bus to bolton from cornwall tomorrow and am concerned :roll:

DSC00706.jpg

9 1/2 & still dumping down in Aldershot.

It's not mobile mechanic friendly, that's for sure. I would get the snowboard out if it wasn't so flat round here!

slammedresto said:
Im due to head off from Essex to Merthyr tommorow afternoon, dont fancy that trip, Hope the M4 aint too bad

Just had a message off the wife, its snowing in Merthyr, although the M4 is clear!

thats a long old drive is it VW related?

AxlFoley said:
slammedresto said:
Im due to head off from Essex to Merthyr tommorow afternoon, dont fancy that trip, Hope the M4 aint too bad

Just had a message off the wife, its snowing in Merthyr, although the M4 is clear!

thats a long old drive is it VW related?

work related, but im off with flu, so may not happen

Latest posts