South Wales EB Chapter?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ianscooby said:
count me out, during the week is never good for me as I work to many hours and often away.

Perhaps if it becomes a regular meet we can alternate between weekday & weekend? It did occur to me that it would be hard to get a good look at all the vans if its dark.

ianscooby said:
count me out, during the week is never good for me as I work to many hours and often away.

It's easy, just tell Nic you are working late and come to the pub for a couple of hours on your way home.... :lol:

im up for this,its about bloody time we all got together to spur nafe on to get his camper major resto on the road right lox :lol:

oneday! said:
im up for this,its about bloody time we all got together to spur nafe on to get his camper major resto on the road right lox :lol:
;) as long as no-one mentions that mine isn't on the road :lol:

Loxy said:
oneday! said:
;) as long as no-one mentions that mine isn't on the road :lol:

At this time of year it is more about meeting up with like minded people than having the bus on the road. It'll be dark anyway.

Jon

Haveacamper said:
oneday! said:

low blow, low blow!!! hehe all i can say is that once it is on the road, is should be able to catch u guys up :)
Sorry mate couldn,t resist :oops:
have you put that motor in?
been meaning to pop up but been so busy in work :( how are things going

faux said:
At this time of year it is more about meeting up with like minded people than having the bus on the road. It'll be dark anyway.

Jon

You dont want to know whats going round in my mind :lol:
Indeed it will be dark - but I really need something to push me into getting it MOTed & back on the road.....

little delay with stupid deadlines in work and loxy having suspected swine flu - stayed away frm the farm.

need to get some welding done in and around the engine bay so rather put the engine in once and not have to drop the oil etc (dry sump)

you and faux(jon) need to pop up

Haveacamper said:
little delay with stupid deadlines in work and loxy having suspected swine flu - stayed away frm the farm.

need to get some welding done in and around the engine bay so rather put the engine in once and not have to drop the oil etc (dry sump)

you and faux(jon) need to pop up

wiil do mate soon as i get five
must watch life all about mammals this week

is every one making an effort to take their bus ? or are you taking your daily drives?

I may need to give it a wash ;)

AxlFoley said:
is every one making an effort to take their bus ? or are you taking your daily drives?

I may need to give it a wash ;)

I'm "aiming" to take the bus, so dont be surprised to see me in the daily :lol:

Latest posts