South Wales EB Chapter?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mankywelshman said:
only just caught this thread, will try and make it (depends on shifts) haven't got the bus on the road but will probably bring the bug if roads are salt free :evil: ;)

Nice one Si, it would be great to see you there.

Can't make it, i have a course all week in bristol which means train travel for the week.

Dean said:
Can't make it, i have a course all week in bristol which means train travel for the week.

If we get a reasonable turnout & interest (which looks like we are) then hopefully we can make it a regular meet, was thinking it would be good to meet in a different area each time & perhaps alternate weekdays/weekend so we get to see some vans in daylight and cater for availability due to work patterns etc ;)

Loxy said:
Dean said:

If we get a reasonable turnout & interest (which looks like we are) then hopefully we can make it a regular meet, was thinking it would be good to meet in a different area each time & perhaps alternate weekdays/weekend so we get to see some vans in daylight and cater for availability due to work patterns etc ;)

Good idea, sort it out on Tuesday.

yeah still on meeting at 7-7:30.

I'm not sure what car i'll be in though, need to see how long it will take me in the van!

Mark

I'll be there from 7, if it's not hammering down I'll be in the van........but it is dark, so mainly a chance to talk EB :roll:

faux said:
I'll be there from 7, if it's not hammering down I'll be in the van........but it is dark, so mainly a chance to talk EB :roll:

Aiming to get there for 7 as well - I'm making the decision in the morning Crosser or Merc? :lol:

Wensbry said:
I'll be there at 7pm but I might be in a suit.

Looks like I'm in the merc :oops:
Van is having some carb synch issues :? Not the first time I might add - the cb linkage doesn't seem to fit together very well.

Tonights first topic of conversation? :lol:

Good to meet up with everyone, hope to get everyone's vans on the road too for next summer ;)

Earlybay camping at Tredegar House show at Easter is going to be a messy affair I think :mrgreen:

We need to set a date and venue for the next meet, maybe a daytime in Penarth....along the sea front 8)

Latest posts