'The last group buy of 'Buddyboxes'......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update,

All materials to build your Buddyboxes are now with us. :)
Picking up the Graphic decals tomoz!!
Adam has the rest of this week off so will be cracking on with them!! (Good lad);-)
Update at weekend.

Paul. :)

All boxes 280mm now to make it simple.
3rd group buy smaller so you don't have to wait as long. (5 or more)
We will make them if the demand is there, Only available on here though! ;-)

1. Chrisgooner- Ratbox. 280mm orange, dark grey trim, silver nob

myvanway 69 said:
Just a quick update,

All materials to build your Buddyboxes are now with us. :)
Picking up the Graphic decals tomoz!!
Adam has the rest of this week off so will be cracking on with them!! (Good lad);-)
Update at weekend.

Cool can't wait

All boxes 280mm now to make it simple.
3rd group buy smaller so you don't have to wait as long. (5 or more)
We will make them if the demand is there, Only available on here though! ;-)

2. peachey-

There you go Sally, but Paul will want your spec as well ;-)

Many thanks, can you post a link to a photo of the choice of colours, thanks, Sally

Peachey said:
Many thanks, can you post a link to a photo of the choice of colours, thanks, Sally

Hiya Sally, if you click on page one of this thread and work through theres quite a few pics/choices

Also Paul's thread (myvanway 69) has loads too these lovely creations are his baby ;-)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shaun

Hi Shaun, please can I have 280mm, natural oak with light grey trim. Many thanks, Sally

All boxes 280mm now to make it simple. (No more Ratboxes I'm afraid.)

3rd and final group buy smaller so you don't have to wait as long. (5 or more)
We will make them if the demand is still there but price will be £125.00 + P&P, Only available on here though! ;-)

2. peachey- natural oak light grey trim

This will be the last lot for the foreseeable future, so if you want one jump on ....

Hi Guys, Quick update....

All Venner sheets torn down to sizes (280 & 320), and being stained and lacquered as I speak.
Next will be Trim, adjustable feet, bottoms, Ratboxes (Mark & Lethal) will go off to be painted etc while Formica lid is being made....
Much to do....Bizzy,Bizzy. ;-).......

Paul ..... Sun..... what sun!!!!!!!! (locked in the dungeon making Buddyboxes with Adam & Lee!!)

Update today is that there nearly done!
Just the shelve and knobs to go in ...

I will start to collect final payments from you all soon so check ya mail please.
Same as before Paypal as gift please.

Many thanks.
Paul.
;-)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39020&start=680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Guys, I am now taking final payments for the boxes that are ready so please check your PM's and let me know when you have made final payment. Once I have received your final payment + P&P I will then send it to you first class.

*******Please let me know as soon as you have made payment so I can update the list.*******

The 2 Ratboxes are in paint as I speak and I await there return late this week, Deluxe also due to more work involved.
The one last remaining box (320) Is being built this week so Im aiming for you all to receive them in the next 2 weeks.

Any questions please PM me.

Thanks again.

1. Mark6455 Ratbox as discussed. 280mm ........In Paint

2. Creationblue. Deluxe, 280mm Dark Oak, Dark grey trim. .................Deposit paid.......In Trim

3. 68_early_bay, natural oak, dark trim , silver button 280mm...........Deposit paid.....Final Payment recived & Posted.

4. rpp123456, golden oak, light grey trim, silver button width 280mm............Deposit paid.......PM sent

5. Weeman. light oak with light gray trim & Silver push button knob please 320mm...........Deposit paid.....In build.

6. Fire3500 golden oak, light grey trim, push button knob. 280mm..........deposit paid......PM sent

7.Lethal - Ratbox as discussed, red/silver button/280mm dark trim ..................Deposit paid....In paint.

8. Nobby81 - Light oak Light grey trim Silver button 280 wide...............Deposit Paid.......PM sent

9. Eds -westy - golden oak, light grey trim, silver button 280mm.................Deposit Paid.....PM sent

10.Molbyj-Golden oak, light grey trim, silver button, 280mm width...........Deposit paid.

11. Lee152, assuming 280mm, golden oak, light trim, silver button. .........Deposit paid

12. amoledigginginahole 280mm, natural oak, Dark grey trim, no button..........Deposit paid.

Updated 16/4/2013.

Hi Guys, I am now taking final payments for the boxes that are ready so please check your PM's and let me know when you have made final payment. Once I have received your final payment + P&P I will then send it to you first class.

*******Please let me know as soon as you have made payment so I can update the list.*******

The 2 Ratboxes are in paint as I speak and I await there return late this week, Deluxe also due to more work involved.
The one last remaining box (320) Is being built this week so Im aiming for you all to receive them in the next 2 weeks.

Any questions please PM me.

Thanks again.

1. Mark6455 Ratbox as discussed. 280mm ........In Paint.

2. Creationblue. Deluxe, 280mm Dark Oak, Dark grey trim. .................Deposit paid.......In Trim.

3. 68_early_bay, natural oak, dark trim , silver button 280mm...........Deposit paid.....Final Payment recived & Posted.... Received:)

4. rpp123456, golden oak, light grey trim, silver button width 280mm............Deposit paid.......PM sent.....Final payment Received & Posted.

5. Weeman. light oak with light gray trim & Silver push button knob please 320mm...........Deposit paid.....In build.

6. Fire3500 golden oak, light grey trim, push button knob. 280mm..........deposit paid......PM sent......Final payment received & Posted

7.Lethal - Ratbox as discussed, red/silver button/280mm dark trim ..................Deposit paid....In paint.

8. Nobby81 - Light oak Light grey trim Silver button 280 wide...............Deposit Paid.......PM sent.....Final payment received & Posted.

9. Eds -westy - golden oak, light grey trim, silver button 280mm.................Deposit Paid.....PM sent.......Final payment received & Posted.

10.Molbyj-Golden oak, light grey trim, silver button, 280mm width...........Deposit paid....PM sent.

11. Lee152, assuming 280mm, golden oak, light trim, silver button. .........Deposit paid...PM sent....Final Payment received & Posted.

12. amoledigginginahole 280mm, natural oak, Dark grey trim, no button..........Deposit paid.

*******************Let me know once you have sent Payment please.***********

Cheers.
Paul.
:)

Latest posts