Tyres / Stance Thread - Lets see what ya runnin!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5erge said:
Red9 Front Wishbone shox set half way
Red9 4" plates on the rear
15" slotted 67 steels 4.5 up front with 175/55/15 Conti's and 5.5 rear with 195/65/15

IMG_7639.jpg

Des

Nice one Des. Very 356-esque :) Liking the extra-dish on the rears too!!! 8)

Im running Red9 2-4" ez coilovers all the way down. 1 Outer Spline at the rear.

You can't really see from the pictures but its got a fair rake on it now.

Front 165/55 r14
Rear 185/75 r 14

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

Picture045-1.jpg

Getting there with this setup, still not quite right, but i wont be defeated!!!! 2.5" WW Spindles, with Red9 2" kit, 2 splines at the business end

Just

I need some help, yesterday I try to put new rims and tires to my bus, BRM´s 15X5, and the problem is that in the back tire 195/60R15 rubs against the body, what should I have to do.

I´m from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, http://www.volksgdl.com.mx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The offset of your wheel is the issue, you may be able to find a machine shop and get them to take some out of the back of the rim giving you more tyre space next to the body!

alex4057 said:
The offset of your wheel is the issue, you may be able to find a machine shop and get them to take some out of the back of the rim giving you more tyre space next to the body!

Any risk doing this, how many I have to take ok, or it depends of the space I need, somebody else that you know do yhis before?

This is how mines sitting at the moment csp adjusters up front and 2splines at the rear with FALKEN 165/65/14 front and FALKEN 185/70/14 rears 8)

IMAG0278 by LEMBOT, on Flickr

what should I do, I´m running 15X5 BRM´s with 195/60R15 on the rear, and the tire is rubbing against the fender

mcvw said:
5erge said:
Red9 Front Wishbone shox set half way
Red9 4" plates on the rear
15" slotted 67 steels 4.5 up front with 175/55/15 Conti's and 5.5 rear with 195/65/15

IMG_7639.jpg

Des

Nice one Des. Very 356-esque :) Liking the extra-dish on the rears too!!! 8)

great stance - hope to see you around wouldnt mind taking a gander at the red 9 set up 8)

Hi Mattd1984/Creation blue

How is the ride comfort if to lower the front just using the red9 ez coilover 2-4"? Am thinking to use this setup and maybe adding the WW 2.5" dropped spindles..any advice if to use this combination ?......thanks...

Hi mate

It is a nice ride, when you get the kit the shocks are setup already. For me it was a little harsh so adjusted the damper 1 click less and it was perfect for me.

Latest posts