What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a mad afternoon stripping my lock barrels to get them all working off one key,the slider lock had seized solid thanks to 40 yrsof S.Africa :mrgreen: dust. Just need 1 key to open all locks now

Finally finished Installing my Propex heater today....its a great bit of kit!
Camping will never be the same again.....as long as there is gas in my bottle! :lol:

lost the ability to flash the headlights, and they were stuck on main beam. So I looked at the fuses -seemed ok,

tested the relay- was ok

checked the repair I made in the steering column indicator/flasher switch- looked good,

went back to the fuses and changed a couple of them that looked a bit old, hey presto working and flashing headlamps again!

Could have saved myself a couple of hours by checking the fuses more carefully in the first place. :roll:

marco said:
Had a mad afternoon stripping my lock barrels to get them all working off one key,the slider lock had seized solid thanks to 40 yrsof S.Africa :mrgreen: dust. Just need 1 key to open all locks now

Ordered new keys to key no. and found that I've rebuilt the locks to the wrong key :(

Well yesterday I dropped it off at Midland Early Bay with Graham to do a late bay steering box conversion.
Here's hoping it sorts out my excessive steering play.
It was an interesting drive down in torrential rain !!!

After last weeks breakdown on the way back from TOMIE I replaced the coil, the dizzy and electronic ignition!!! :shock: And after a little tinkering..."It's alive!!!"
:D
Off for the MOT tomorrow now....

I filled in the form V55/5 for registering my import from California today, so here's hoping i haven't ballsed it up and lets see how quick in getting it back - i will be either very :bliss: or very :suicide:

Added 8kg & a load of watts. It'll be worth it.

9010fda3c6fa4f083ce69fb3f8768ef8.jpg

What an absolute f..... Tw....Drove out the garage with the tail gate up.
Major scratches all down the one side. :evil: :evil: :evil:
So mad with myself van not even six weeks old.

AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Will get over it eventually.

J & P
:D :D :D

:bliss: After a very long winter and an engine rebuild in the living room ... we successfully started it up today :bliss:

After having a new wood rim steering wheel sitting around for ages as I have read the horror stories of removing the original one decided to have a go. The retaining nut undid by hand with a socket and a quick bang with the hands from underneath lifted it off, must have been lucky. :eek: :lol:

Went for a cruise with Shorty this evening, along with a few other Dubs.

10268514_10202924353461223_56562545763021904_n.jpg

(Please ignore my horrible looking front number plate)

10380431_10203436527532412_476419059821488561_o.jpg

Latest posts