1967 Neptune Blue Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkywig

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Here we go again, say hello to my new bus.
It's a September 1967 (1968 MY) Neptune Blue Deluxe out of Blake's Yard in Colorado. Imported by Jonno at Vintage Valley (instagram - vintagevalleyvw) back in 2016, and I've had my eye on it for quite a while until the deal was done earlier this year.
Some pics from Blake's when it was used as a parts shed before it was pulled out.

Here's an old video of when the SWS took a trip to Blakes, no bays in the vid though.

Unfortunately, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic the bus has been in lockdown itself in a curtain sider at Vintage Valley.

As it's just a shell, not a very mobile one, I need to get it rolling so it can be moved.
So, rear stub axles, rear brake drums, wheels, tyres and wheel bolts required for the first stage.

I don’t want to spam your thread, but it appears that yours may have a twin... will be interesting to see whose gets finished first! (Won’t be ours!)

746bba8bd8114752d94e79d30c7590b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkywig said:
Thanks Paul, see you at the weekend?

All being well Si 8) , my clutch is slipping!? so need to have a look at that!? done fukall miles so can't see how it can be shagged all ready!?
Mind you, towing fully loaded wiv the family and rapido hasn't helped!? :p
If I can't sort before saturday...(or clutch is shagged) Adams bringing his square too.... so Ill jump in the boot!! (2 meter rule init!!) :lol:

That is a great looking bus, it looks pretty solid and I like the colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts