• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alloy drinks cooler, 60's-70's £20

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

Alloy drinks cooler £20

A few marks and small dent, but nice cooler. Slight crack on inner lid but would glue. Looks cool on a rack, and would polish up really nice.
The mark on top is sticky tape BTW not a dent

023.jpg

022.jpg

043.jpg

Cheers,

Alistair

Does the tap work on this? if so I'm interested, could it be boxed up for posting?

Graham L said:
Does the tap work on this? if so I'm interested, could it be boxed up for posting?

Hi Graham,

I dont know if the tap works, as was bought for my roof rack, I cant see why now, the spout seems to have a good seal, i.e, it's not all loose when you turn it. I'll fill it up with water and see what happens. Will put it in a box for you and courier it over no problems. I use parcel2go for sending stuff, it will be about a fiver plus vat i reckon, will let you know for sure.

Cheers,

Alistair

OK Alistair, let me know, may also be interested in your Harmon Kardon Ipod unit if you want to sell it separately to the head unit?

Graham L said:
OK Alistair, let me know, may also be interested in your Harmon Kardon Ipod unit if you want to sell it separately to the head unit?

Hi,

Will let you know about the cooler, would do you a deal on the ipod kit and cd player (you could always keep the CD as a spare to stick in a import bus?) How about £60 for everything, and i'll pay all the post?, Probably save about 8 quid or so on the post? The CD player has brand new plug in connectors for the wiring, as i needed to chop to fit my wiring, so kept the new plugs on my old player for sale, they are probably a tenner new?

Just a thought.....

;)

Alistair

Graham L said:

Hi,

Just filled with water, the turn spout seems to work perfectly fine turns on and off perfectly fine.

Let me know on the other stuff!

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi Alistair

Sorry for not getting back to you, if the deal above still stands I'll do the deal with you for this, the CD and the HK unit

Hi,

Will let you know about the cooler, would do you a deal on the ipod kit and cd player (you could always keep the CD as a spare to stick in a import bus?) How about £60 for everything, and i'll pay all the post?, Probably save about 8 quid or so on the post? The CD player has brand new plug in connectors for the wiring, as i needed to chop to fit my wiring, so kept the new plugs on my old player for sale, they are probably a tenner new?

Just a thought.....

Graham L said:
Hi Alistair

Sorry for not getting back to you, if the deal above still stands I'll do the deal with you for this, the CD and the HK unit

Hi,

Sorry Graham, i did a double post and didn't read it correctly, :roll: :oops:

Of course the deal is still there mate, I;ll PM you with my paypal details, and I will get it all boxed up and sorted for you.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts