Billy breaks cover (or Graham & Jen's new bus)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning colour Graham and great work, cant wait to see it close up..........................hmmmm do you still have the other blue one for sale :lol:

Nice to see the work BAT & ATT have done again. I rather like the combination of basic, but really useful cupboard instead of a full camping layout. Nice planning Graham, look forward to seeing it in the flesh in a few weeks time - god willing that my bus is moving by then :lol:

Nice one Graham , what a difference 8)
From this:

87e73035.jpg

fc735490.jpg

To this:

8c920fce.jpg

0380bf9a.jpg

Looking good Graham. Interior looks as sweet as.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at the cruise to Stanford Hall

That's turned out beautifully 8)
Good interior just makes a bus, doesn't it? :D

Am getting very jealous of all these freshly mopped busses too, they look lovely :mrgreen:

I know it's been asked above, but do you put any sealant on after the ARP polish? My mate who's the paint man says the ARP is just to put the shine in and then best to seal it with Autoglym SRP or Colly-something (forget the name :oops: ) as the ARP cuts away a tiny bit more paint each time.

Thanks for all the comments guys, its different when its your own bus rather than a customers :lol:

We were advised to use Autoglym Super Resin Polish on it to keep it looking the way it does as that apparently adds a protective layer to the pain, will see how it goes!!

Hi Graham,

Looking good, love how the paint polished up and great looking interia 8) 8)

Another great looking bus. :D

Put about 100 miles on him last weekend to try and get everything to settle, apart from a weeping rocker cover gasket and grounding out on a country lane cos I was going a bit fast everything seemed OK, plan is to get the sunroof sorted (got to take it all out again as one of the cables seems to be jamming) and get the carpets in the cab and then we are virtually there (for now anyway :lol: :lol: )

Beltline deluxe trim has been fitted since the weekend as well

845d3617.jpg

74c942f3.jpg

Latest posts