our shed (72 crossover)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah, deluxe trim for sure!
poobus.jpg
[/img]

I just GOTTA go to Pepperorn now in`t i , Just to see the chocolit lurve bus maaaan 8) Good work Nic `n` Scott the end is in sight dudes :lol:

slammedkustom said:
also not being funny but will you keep that front seat? i just wondered if nic would have probs driving it? i think id have trouble reaching the pedals!
!

i cant reach the pedals so unless it moves forward i wont be able to drive him :?

slammedkustom said:
a standard seat might be a better option... :wink:

POO BUS???!!!!

whyiorta....

thanks for the nice comments guys, im chuffed to high heavens with him :D

would you prefer the "bus of chocolate love" or " brown love wagon" or "the log lugger" or "captain log"..... i can go on all day :lol: :wink:

shithouse one wheels :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink: only jokin Nic i know he is your baby . he is cool man 8) :lol:

Cheers for the words guys.

Hopefully tomorrow after work I should start the refit. It needs to be done as it's off to my mate's garage on Tuesday in preperations for the beam and MOT. I also need it shifted ASAP so I can get the Ghia out and get that MOTed. Life seems a bit non stop at the moment. Today I spent most of the day sorting out my garage after the chaos of this week!

That photoplop looks awesome. 8)

now just imagine some deluxe trim! 8)

sir poop a lot, mr ploppy, the poop meister, das pooping wagon.....

we would have got some delux trim if we were keeping him, its on my avatar pic 8)

i would name your bus but i cant tell if its orange or poofy peach! :lol:

slammedkustom said:
apricot
!

thats a lovely girly colour, goes with your long, soft, bouncy in the breeze hair :lol:

Minky might like what im going to buy next, if theres one there ill show you at peppercorn :D

you are so jealous of my lovely soft bouncy hair! :wink:

what do ya mean your selling the poopsicle? :shock:

i know, if i could id keep him but being the trailer trash girl i am i want another vintage caravan 8)

i dont have room for them both, it will kill me to see him go, ive had him for what feels like forever :(

arrrgggggg stop talking bout it, it makes me feel so sad :lol:

vintage caravan.... interesting very interesting!
i was looking into these a while back, need a 50s pick up to tow on tho! :wink:

after the caravan and getting the bug on the road im not buying anything else car wise until i can afford a bit of 50s!! 8)

Just another quick update. Today the bus is off to my mate's garage, where it will be MOTed next week. I'm hoping to get it up on ramps today and start sussing out the beam aswell.

Meanwhile, now I'm back in the office and not on leave, the work on the bus has obviously slowed down. Here's what's been happening in the odd half hours though.

First up we managed to find even more welding! The chassis leg in the engine bay was a bit grotty, so Kev fabricated a new plate, cut out the grot, and went to work with the welder;
DSCF0333.jpg

We also cut out the rust from the rear bumper, and welded in a plate;
DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

^^^Ghia roofracks make ideal bumper storage! :lol:

Latest posts