POOR OLD POE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ands1 said:
Russ is having gearbox problems at the moment, who'd of thought a front end crash would cause gearbox problems :?
After the incident I was taken away in an ambulance, Helen said the recovery guy was having problems getting Poe out of gear to drag her on the truck, I think this is where the damage to the gearbox took place. :(
Andy

Even though I had to record the final round of the grand prix and get on with it ..... the gearbox is fixed now, :D

Now that i have run out of parts to replace before the new rooflining turns up I have flatted down the parts i havent done yet with 2000 grit wet and dry ready for polishing tommorow... I have covered up the panels that have allready been flatted down and polished so as to stop them getting splattered with the polisher, You can just about see the water drying on the roof after i finnished

newon26oct016.jpg

newon26oct020.jpg

newon26oct019.jpg

newon26oct017.jpg

Hi Andy..........................By Oh Boy is Poe looking Super Sexy
Have been working up at the unit for a couple of days and just cant concentrate with such beauty in the place (I do mean Poe, and not Russ lol!)............what a beauty.

AxlFoley said:
I thnk we shuld rename this thread now!

how about lucky lucky Poe?

How about "Proud Poe" or "Posh Poe" or even "Pleased as Poe".......

Benyon said:
camperman3617865 said:
It'll be a shame to put the number plate back on and cover any of the lovely paintwork up!!

It had to be done though...........together with front plate,mirrors,handles,map light etc etc
(oh and a blingtastic badge on the front panel............Russ had to be very brave in the end and drill the holes!! ARGH!!!)

:lol: :lol: Hi Mike, so did Russ finally work up the courage to drill the front panel? :lol: :lol:
I must admit I would'nt have the balls to do it...
Speak soon
Andy

Latest posts