'The last group buy of 'Buddyboxes'......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigbear said:
Heebee_GB said:
I'll be up for one in the group buy.
Anyone else? Add your name here.

Heebee_GB
Bigbear

All Buddyboxes are now sold :)

I have been surprised at the new response and will speak to the Guys about doing one last lot for you guys.. if there is enough of you that want them?
But it will have to be 10 or more to get them interested in doing them and to make it cost efficient.

I will make a thread unless someone else wants to do it.
I will need user name and Colour of box required.

Foz - Light Oak with a light oak/beige plastic trim. As if you didn't know already! :lol:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Heebee_GB -
Bigbear -
Foz - Light Oak with a light oak/beige plastic trim. As if you didn't know already!
Waltz - Plain with white or cream trim. I want to paint it and put a red seat on it.

The trim is still the same Foz!!!!! :lol: Light...or Dark grey.... its all we can source in 15mm!!!
3 colours of Oak venner
1.Light
2.Dark
3.Golden
with a pushbuton knob...or without... same as usual Foz'y my son!!!!!!! :lol: ;)

( I'll sort Group buy thread tomoz and will state all details properly and....££££Price!!)

Paul. :D

Foz said:
Foz - Light Oak with a light oak/beige plastic trim. As if you didn't know already! :lol:

No, no, no..... We dont do Beige trim...Never have!!!!!! :lol: (Bad Foz!!??) :lol:

myvanway 69 said:
The trim is still the same Foz!!!!! :lol: Light...or Dark grey.... its all we can source in 15mm!!!
3 colours of Oak venner
1.Light
2.Dark
3.Golden
with a pushbuton knob...or without... same as usual Foz'y my son!!!!!!! :lol: ;)

( I'll sort Group buy thread tomoz and will state all details properly and....££££Price!!)

Nice one Paul. Good man. 8)

myvanway 69 said:
3 colours of Oak venner
1.Light
2.Dark
3.Golden

Alrighty then. Light grey trim it is! Push button knob please :grin:
Remember the prototype I tried fitting was just too wide, needed to be slightly narrowed to attain the perfect fit.
Cheers Paul, hopefully get this in time for Ninove? :-?

1.Heebee_GB -

2.Bigbear -

3.Foz - Light Oak with a light oak/beige plastic trim. As if you didn't know already!

4.Waltz - Plain with white or cream trim. I want to paint it and put a red seat on it.[/quote]

5.JTH-

The price will be £100.00 on the group buy + £10.00 P&P :D
Thats if I get 10 + orders.

I will need color choice, Golden oak, Dark Oak, Natural Oak.

The two sizes are 320mm & 280mm (Width)
Please measure the gap first as these are built to order.

With or without Silver push button Knob.

IMAG0224.jpg

SNV81226.jpg

20120621_220007.jpg

IMG_6180.jpg

IMG_6170.jpg

JTH...
With the 'Ratbox' we pay for an Artist to do this, so there is an aditional cost im affraid unless you would like a blank canvas to spay yourself
I can send the Graphic seperate.
Let me know.

IMG_6181.jpg

Can I have mine to match my 1970 us westy interior please (or the closest you can?) il confirm the measurement in the next few days.
photo1.jpg

Cheers, Brett.

Spoke to Lee and Adam tonight,
They will build these for the agreed price if you get 10 + orders.
Hurry up though coz Foz wants his for Ninove!!! :lol:

JTH, I have spoke to the guy who duz the Artwork on the 'Ratbox' and he said he would do it for you...Likes you Bus BTW.
I will PM you with details.

Paul;-)

My RatBox arrived today!

Love it! And it looks so much better than Shortys will! ;)

iPhone won't let me post a pic! Grrrrr!

Latest posts