'The last group buy of 'Buddyboxes'......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of interest how do these secure .... I like the look of them and considering adding my name to the list ... what colour would be best for me .... I have a 72 cross over with the darker laminate

Pickles said:
Out of interest how do these secure .... I like the look of them and considering adding my name to the list ... what colour would be best for me .... I have a 72 cross over with the darker laminate

Fitting is down to your discretion as there are such a wide variety of interior styling. I can show you how I fitted mine or look at StuF 's thread.
If you are going to have this in the walkway whilst vehicle is in motion it is advisable to make sure it is anchored down and duznt move!!

My thread: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39020&start=140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a 69 Westfalia.
Slightly different now as I am using Bolts with butterfly (Quick release) nuts, as I put it in the Awning when we go camping.

Remember There are two sizes, we found late bays tighter between the hips on the seats.

Not sure about crossovers?!

Also if you have after market seats, check the gap and measure before please as these are made to order.

280mm width for me please, if I remember correctly the wider box was too tight to fit in between my seats.
Come on folks, lets get the 10 orders in and be the last bunch to receive a 'buddybox' off the production line. :grin:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

1.Heebee_GB -

2.Bigbear -

3.Foz - Light Oak with a light oak/beige plastic trim. As if you didn't know already!

4.Waltz - Plain with white or cream trim. I want to paint it and put a red seat on it.

5.JTH-

6. EASY - Natural Oak, Dark Grey trim, Silver Knob 280mm 8)

Did I mention I want the silver push button knob on it too please? :-?

easy said:
1.Heebee_GB -

2.Bigbear -

3.Foz - Light Oak with a light oak/beige plastic trim. As if you didn't know already!

4.Waltz - Plain with white or cream trim. I want to paint it and put a red seat on it.

5.JTH-

7. EARLYBAY BILL - Light Oak, light grey trim, silver knob and 280 mm pls

Close now! come on peeps, get yours ordered! 8)

For anyone who did'nt read the thread from the start...

There are two size so please measure the gap in between the hip on your seats in the walk way. (Shortest gap.)

320mm

280mm

The trim Choice is Light or dark grey (Light...or Dark grey.... its all we can source in 15mm!!!)

3 colours of Oak veneer

1.Light

2.Dark

3.Golden

With a pushbuton knob...or without.

Ratbox needs a consultation so PM me please.

Please add all the relevent details along with your username to the list is ya want one. ;-)

Many thanks
Paul. :D[/quote]

1.Heebee_GB -

2.Bigbear -

5.JTH-

Three more ...!!

Need those sizes and specs peeps :)

I can't get at my van at the minute Paul. What width for a 71 westy with standard seats?
I'll have the closest trim and colour to the westy units. No push button please.

1.Heebee_GB -

2.Bigbear -

3.Foz - Light Oak with light grey trim. 280mm width. silver push button knob pls.

5.JTH-

3 more guys, hurry hurry hurry!
Ninove is ever getting closer! :-o

Latest posts