• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Oktoberfest tickets

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah ,,,,,,,,, managed to bugger this up `again ' this year :oops: . Need some tickets, one or two pitches,, crew of three plus me,, any combinations bought :msn4:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Highly skilled bugger er upper er :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:

Come along now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, form an orderly queue,, Hey Just,,,,,,,, bad wedding decision on your part Ref, the castle. We both need to step up to the plate and get these things organised a bit better,,,, I`m not much good at that though. Our Sparky wiggs seems to get sorted reasonably well,, perhaps we should make him our seceretary and just pay him a retainer to sort our social lives ?????????? :lol: The late crew are keeping an eye out for me as well. If I come across any extras I`ll give you a shout bud. Have you added on Vizzi yet ?????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, One disaster to the next catastrophe !! :lol: :roll: :lol:

ozziedog said:
Come along now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, form an orderly queue,, Hey Just,,,,,,,, bad wedding decision on your part Ref, the castle. We both need to step up to the plate and get these things organised a bit better,,,, I`m not much good at that though. Our Sparky wiggs seems to get sorted reasonably well,, perhaps we should make him our seceretary and just pay him a retainer to sort our social lives ?????????? :lol: The late crew are keeping an eye out for me as well. If I come across any extras I`ll give you a shout bud. Have you added on Vizzi yet ?????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, One disaster to the next catastrophe !! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Thanks Oz keep me posted if you get offered more that one, next year im gonna book everything early :lol: well..............if i remember :roll: will we have to have a show syndicate with Mr Wig as Chair.... :lol:

Just

Latest posts