Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, is that on swiss plates and LHD, if so its got double side doors on it!!

Also got M Code 514 (I think) which is the air vents on the rear panel, usually found on German post office vans (according to the good book)

Here's a front pic of the panel:

dyn004_original_702_526_pjpeg_2519515_c0aced68c272ab0e720896d83c5a5ceb.jpg

Airtime said:
I like this!

DSCF4655.JPG
while sitting on the hill at spa we hear this amazin engine noise comming from the trees..then all of a sudden this bus appears .. dudes we could,nt believe it was a bus thought it was a tvr or something..anyway parks right next to me..went over to check out what he had in the back!!!!(bearing in mind this was 4 years ago)turbo suburu lump.the pick up isnt running suburu but the moral of the story is ..its the same guy we saw him in the pick up the following year.... the quality of his install was the fineist i,ve seen . the radiators were home made and sat above the battery and opposite rear panel. it took him and his father 6 months to completely restore the bus and install the engine and a bitchin job it was too....thought i,d share this with you guys as its one of them memmories you have that stands out..

Here is a pic of my old girl Bess at Stradbroke island,its my favourite pic at the moment.
Steve.
Indigo802.jpg

ace pic, and the lights are on! :lol:

Latest posts